After using tsung for sometime I've noticed that there comes a time when tsung will cease to work either using only localhost or distributed. This usually seems to occur when I introduce a for loop in my xml test. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't seem to help. Removing 1.5.1 and using 1.5.2a from github.com also doesn't resolve the problem.
I noticed the problem when I tried to run /usr/local/lib/tsung/bin/tsung_stats.pl on a test I had had which included a for loop. The tsung.dump has had all 200's, but the tsung.log only had written 1 interval. I got the error:
Illegal division by zero at /usr/local/lib/tsung/bin/tsung_stats.pl line 486.
Using any test (with or without) a for loop from then on failed.